Start at 10am and finish around 4pm. We will fit in lunch at a suitable point or may even have lunch out on the river so people will need to bring a packed lunch in a suitable waterproof container.
For those taking part in the course, they will need to bring the following on the day in order that I can complete their assessment and recommendation for Bell Boat Helm to BCU.
· BCU Membership details (card) /or completed BCU Membership application + fee
· Copy of their Valid First Aid Certificate
· Completed Bell Boat C1 Form ( see below)
· Personal Declaration (see below - page 4 of pdf doc)
· Course fee balance – see below
Please note: The Bell Boat Helm is an adult coaching award and can only be held by adults.
Students under the age of 18 can attend the course but are not able to hold a Bell Boat Helm award.
The fee for the course: £5
If you would like to do this course please contact Lee ASAP and fill in the forms below