Aiming for some nice grade 3/4 rivers, wherever the levels are good - closer the better if a few places are running. We will stay in a
bunkhouse nearby wherever we decide.
If you fancy it please let me know!
I will send a reminder email mid October and see how things are looking, with final numbers and location being agreed weekend 2nd November.
See you on the river!